Customs Brokerage, Consultancy Services and Logistics Support.
GCM Customs Brokerage Company Ltd are trusted customs brokers and leaders in 24 hour customs clearance, breakbulk, air and ocean freight logistics for importers and exporters doing business in Trinidad and Tobago, and the Caribbean.
Our services include customs clearance and logistics for all types of cargo; frozen foods, perishables and non-perishables, wines and spirits, industrial and commercial. We complement our customs brokerage services with storage and warehousing, professional pickup and delivery ground transportation, and online service and status tracking.
We have been satisfying the total customs clearance requirements of small businesses, government agencies, corporations, and petrochemical industrial companies in Trinidad and Tobago, their Caribbean and global partners, since 2000.
Our expertise and due diligence assure our clients of complete customer satisfaction every time, excellent service, and timely and reliable delivery door to door without the hassle and expense.
We understand that every business and project is unique; our flexible services, custom tailored into the perfect solution to completely satisfy all of the customs clearance, freight forwarding and ground transportation and logistics requirements for your business; saving you time and reducing your cost.
Our Services and Solutions
- Customs documents preparation.
- Customers clearance (FCL, LCL, Break-bulk)
- Air, land and ocean freight forwarding.
- Door to door service.
- Inland / general / ground transport and haulage.
- Import / export.
- Bonded / Non-bonded warehousing and storage.
- Break-bulk / LCL Less than container load.
Specialists In Import / Export
- Perishables / Non-perishables.
- Frozen foods.
- Fish / Meat / Vegetables.
- FMCG Fast moving consumer goods.
- Domestic / consumables.
- Specialised handling.
- Large scale industrial plant projects.
- Handling / processing of plant turnarounds.
Thank you for your interest in contacting us. Please use our online contact form, call us, email us or visit us to get more information and to discuss your detailed requirements.